Steren/VoiceBooster Wireless Headset/Tie-Clip Microphone Kit
Wireless Headset/Tie-Clip microphone with transmitter for placing on a belt. Its receiver has 6.3 mm (plug) connector to connect to an audio amplifier. We include a special 6.35mm to 3.5mm adapter so that you can plug right into the VoiceBooster amplifier. You can use up to 2 microphones at the same time without interference between them. It is recommended for presentations, schools, conferences, or costumes.
Personal Note from TK6294: This model looks like many other models. I have tested manny of those models and all were junk. This Steren model works better than the Memorex Wireless Headset kit (MKA-382). Buy with confidence!!!
- Frequency response: 80 Hz – 12.5 KHz
- Impedance: 2.1 kOhms
- Sensitivity: -42 dB
- Modulation: FM
- Transmitter and receiver weight: 1 oz (30.8 g)
- Headset weight: 1.2 oz (36.5 g)
- Tie-Clip microphone weight: (12.4 g)
- Maximum range: up to 98 ft (30 m)
- Power supply: 1.5 VDC (1 battery, type “AAA”)
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.4 x 0.5 in (10.5 x 3.7 x 1.3 cm)
- Weight: 0.9 oz (28 g)
- Power supply: 9 VDC (1 battery, 9 V)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 1.0 in (6 x 9.2 x 2.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz (53 g)
- Tie-clip microphone
- Flexible headset microphone
- 20inch (50cm) 6.35mm female to 3.5mm male adpater
- 1 battery, type "AAA"
- 1 battery, 9 V
- User manual
See www.Steren.com for warranty information on this product.
Stage sound on your hip
Posted by James DeJan on 5th Jun 2016
A wireless rig is an excellent idea when wearing a costume.
Posted by John P. on 29th Dec 2015
No annoying wires hanging down from yer bucket... Take the small belt clip out before placing it in yer helmet and yer good to go.