Loading... Please wait...

Weight:
1.63 LBS
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
Quantity:

Product Description

One of our most popular speaker for Teachers and Tour Guides. Small, powerful, and with excellent clarity. It can be worn clipped on a belt and hung on a shoulder with the included strap . Can be used MP3 speaker. And accepts signals from both input ports.

• Model: VoiceBooster MR1505 (Aker)
  • Color: Black
  • Peak Power output: 12 Watts
  • Frequency response: 100hz ± 13db1khz ± 1db
  • Dimensions: 4.13” x 3.31” x 1.38” (105mm x 84mm x 35mm)
  • Weight: 0.92 lbs (420 g)
  • Voltage : 7.5v
  • Current consumption: 150mA
  • Speaker Sensitivity: 53 dBV/A +- 3 dB
  • Power Source: Built-in Lithium Rechargeable batteries
  • Battery Life: 10-15 hours, 6 hour recharge, 2-3 year life (replacements available)
  • Also included: Headset microphone, Charger cable (US plug), MP3 cable (male to male 3.5mm), MP3 line in port, Microphone line in port, Removable belt clip, adjustable waist band, Carry bag.
  • Possible Uses: Costumes, Props, Electronic sound effects, MP3 player, Teachers, Professors, Ministers, Coaches, Tour guides, and Presentations.

Special Note Regarding the iComm when using with the VoiceBooser MR1505 model (3/13/2016): The issues that were having bwtween the iComm and the MR1505 have been resolved with a hardware revison to the iComm.

Features

• Rechargeable lithium batteries that last 10-15 hours of continuous use before needing a charge.
  • Battery life will last 2-3 years.
  • Sound covers over 4,500 square feet.
  • Small and portable.
  • Can be worn inside a costume in many different ways.
  • Comes with adjustable waist or neck band and a removable belt clip.
  • Can also be used MP3 speaker. The amp has a microphone input and a MP3 input. The amp will accept signals from both input ports and out through the speaker at the same time.

Operation Manual

4 hz +- 1dB
Speaker Sensitivity:
53 dBV/A +- 3 dB

Product Reviews

1. It works

Posted by Unknown on 3rd Feb 2017

The voice booster does what I need it to do in my classroom. I lost volume in my voice over 2 years ago and the doctors have no idea what to do. It has only gotten worse over the last 2 years. I finally decided I had to have help because my students could not hear me and I could no longer force my voice to get enough volume for them to hear me. The booster works really well, I wish it was a little lighter in weight, and since I have rather large classroom I have trouble with feedback. But overall I am happy that I purchased the AKER MR1505.

2. Using in Pool area

Posted by Sandy on 24th Sep 2016

Just started using, going well, class can hear me much better. Echo problem because of pool acoustics.
    Contacted customer service for suggestions. Told to try a different location to stand. This has worked. Also to put a knee-hi
    nylon over speaker. Have not tried this yet but will be using it this week to see the response from my students.
    I teach water aerobics.

3. Works great

Posted by Sean B on 9th Jul 2016

Best way to be heard when wearing character helmet (specifically Star Wars).

4. Don't buy 3rd party or imitation products - buy this!

Posted by TK Coog on 23rd Jun 2016

Initially tried to buy another brand of Amp...this one is 100 times more clear and so much louder.

5. Bam!

Posted by John P. on 29th Dec 2015

The sound from this amp is loud and clear. Cant wait to install this in my armor! Thanks Jim.

6. On the Fence until I saw it in use.

Posted by William R on 14th Sep 2015

I was really on the fence until I saw this in use with my Local 501st Star Wars Garrison. I was able to hear all the members clearly and sold me on this. After speaking with Jim on line about this product, I was sold. He was friendly professional and talked about what would suit my needs as I trooped in my uniform.

7. Clear, compact and very useful

Posted by Bogan25793 on 19th Jul 2015

I purchased this unit to accompany my iComm as a part of my Stormtrooper costume. I have since discovered the the Aker amp has been useful by itself as a personal voice amplifier. I have used it during volunteer work indoors and outdoors to help my voice stand out. It has worked well in both environments. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a low cost, mobile solution for speech amplification.

8. Works like a charm!

Posted by Unknown on 27th Jun 2015

9. Awesome booster

Posted by Bob on 10th May 2015

Got this booster this week and used it this weekend at a parade and it performed beautifully. It's worth every penny!

10. Happy with Aker

Posted by Unknown on 17th Mar 2015

I had some questions about which Aker would be best for my needs. I contacted the owner and he was VERY helpful at explaining the differences. He didn't try and sell me the most expensive, but rather described the pros and cons of each and helped me make an educated selection. I would definitely purchase from VoiceBooster again.

Click the button below to add the VoiceBooster MR1505 (Aker) 12watt Voice Amplifier to your wish list.