Our most popular voice amplifier. Especially for teacher, tour guides, docents, coaches, clergy, etc...Can be used as an MP3 speaker as well. It accepts signals from both input ports simultaneously.
- Model: VoiceBooster MR2200 (Aker)
- Color: Black
- Peak Power output: 16 Watts
- Frequency response: 100hz ± 13db1khz ± 1db
- Dimensions: 3.86” x 3.62” x1.85” (98mm x 92mm x 47mm)
- Weight: 0.67 lbs (305 g)
- Voltage : 7.5v
- Current consumption: 150mA
- Speaker Sensitivity: 53 dBV/A +- 3 dB
- Power Source: Built-in Lithium Rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: 10-15 hours, 6 hour recharge, 2-3 year life (replacements available)
- Also included: VoiceBooster packaging, VoiceBooster operation Manual, VoiceBooster 6 Month Warranty, Headset microphone, Charger cable (US plug), MP3 cable (male to male 3.5mm), MP3 line in port, Microphone line in port, USB Port, Removable belt clip, adjustable waist band, Carry bag.
- Possible Uses: Costumes, Props, Electronic sound effects, MP3 player, Teachers, Professors, Ministers, Coaches, Tour guides, and Presentations.
- Rechargeable lithium batteries that last 10-15 hours of continuous use before needing a charge.
- Battery life will last 2-3 years.
- Sound covers over 6,000 square feet.
- Small and portable.
- FM Radio with Automatic Tuning.
- USB port and controls for playing MP3 music and sound files.
- Comes with adjustable waist.
- Can also be used MP3 speaker.
6 month parts and labor warranty
I couldn't give tours without this!
Posted by Shari B on 17th Mar 2015
I have worked with this company for 7 years now and always get excellent service. The 16 watt voice amplifier is lightweight and easy to clip on my belt. It allows people to hear me as I speak even while loud equipment is running. Many people come up to me and ask where they can purchase one of these. They are professors or teachers and wish to save their voice in the classroom, yet still be heard. I use this daily and sometimes twice daily giving tours of our citrus packinghouse facility. Highly recommend working with Jim and using this 16 watt amplifier. Excited to try the mp3 player as well.