Two inputs for microphone and MP3 player makes this a great amp for broadcasting with sound or music. Plus, this amp has a battery life of 10-15 hours before needing to recharge.
- Model: VoiceBooster MR2300 (Aker)
- Color: Black
- Peak Power output: 20 Watts
- Frequency response: 100hz ± 13db1khz ± 1db
- Dimensions: 5.31” x 3.74” x 1.57” (135mm x 95mm x 40mm)
- Weight: 0.99 lbs (450 g)
- Voltage : 7.5v
- Current consumption: 150mA
- Speaker Sensitivity: 53 dBV/A +- 3 dB
- Power Source: Built-in Lithium Rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: 10-15 hours, 6 hour recharge, 2-3 year life (replacements available)
- Also included: Headset microphone, Charger cable (US plug), MP3 cable (male to male 3.5mm), MP3 line in port, Microphone line in port, adjustable waist band, Carry bag.
- Possible Uses: Costumes, Props, Electronic sound effects, MP3 player, Teachers, Professors, Ministers, Coaches, Tour guides, and Presentations
Note: This amplfiier does not work well with the iComm becasue it is too large to fit inside of a Costume. Please choose the MR1506 model or MR1505 model.
- Rechargeable lithium batteries that last 10-15 hours of continuous use before needing a charge.
- Battery life will last 2-3 years.
- Sound covers over 6,500 square feet.
- Small and portable.
- Comes with adjustable waist band.
- Can also be used MP3 speaker. The amp has a microphone input and a MP3 input . The amp will accept signals from both input ports and out through the speaker at the same time.
6 Months Parts and Labor Warranty
Posted by Greg on 31st Jan 2017
I was very excited to find this amplifier on line and was extreamly pleased with it when it cane in the mail three days after ordering it ! It truely does everything advertised. I am going to use it for costuming and it works wonders under my helmet
The best "fanny pack" amp I've found. Definitely buy the 20 Watt model.
Posted by Swing-Dancer on 26th May 2016
I teach Line and Couples' dancing to groups of 20-30 dancers. I saw other instructors wearing various "fanny pack" amps and asked them all how they liked them. The instructors who had done the most research either bought VoiceBoosters or were planning to replace their current setup with VoiceBooster. That's when I first heard of the VoiceBooster brand. They also highly recommended I spend a little bit more and get the top level, 20 Watt amp. I did, and I like it so much I bought another one as a spare.
Voicebooster SAVES the voice of teachers!
Posted by Len Kravitz on 26th May 2016
This product works so well and is so helpful in saving a teacher's voice.
I use it every day in my classes.
However, a couple of classrooms that I teach are large with 100plus students. In these lectures I need to turn the volume up on the Voicebooster. I find it sounds just a little 'metalic' or 'tinny' when the volume is pushed towards its limit. Not sure if anything can be done in this situation but want to bring it up to you.Thank you!
The best amp by far in this price range
Posted by Don Karns on 5th Jan 2016
VoiceBooster amplifiers have proven to be the most durable, long lasting convenient amplifiers I have encountered. In an open area they provide ample volume, but if there are any buildings nearby the VoiceBooster will be incredibly loud and the sound can cut right through the walls or Travel along the wall. The battery life between charging is amazing. Advertised as lasting 15 hours, it would be---15 hours of use. It could hold a charge for a month, if you only used it some each day. After several years of use you can buy a another battery, so these amps last indefinitely. They can be used in light rain, although if they get drenched they quit working till they dry off. This newer 20 watt model is not so much louder as it is a more clear voice and tone. I have never heard of anyone regretting the purchase of an VoiceBooster amp. Voicebooster.com is a reliable distributor you can talk to, unlike Amazon or eBay . I have used each. I advise buying through voicebooster.